
This morning I finally went skiing at Beaver Mountain for the first time. My first time skiing there, not skiing ever. I went with The Erin and Barbara, my elementary school best friends. It was so much fun! And now my dad can stop giving me crap that I never go skiing and that I should go to the Beav. :) It was also my first time truly skiing somewhere other than Brighton Ski Resort, in Big Cottonwood Canyon. My first time skiing was in fourth grade at Alta but it was on the tiny little hill that has a rope to pull you to the top. So I don't know that I can really count going up and down that little slope skiing. ha ha It was weird not to be completely familiar with the resort and not knowing exactly where each run would take me. But at the same time, that's what made it interesting. The only thing that could have made it better would have been maybe another foot of snow. It thought the Beav was way cute and actually bigger than people make it seem. They really talk that poor place down. But now I know, the Beav is awesome.
Um hi! I was there today too! We should have skied together. Except Erin probably sucks way bad and would have been really annoying to go with...
ReplyDeletehahaha
Maybe next time!
what?! that would have been so much fun!!!
ReplyDeleteha ha no! Erin did well. :)
Definitely next time!
hooray!!! you went skiing!!! :-) I love that picture of the 3 of you. so cute!
ReplyDelete