Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spectrum Photo Shoot

So a couple months ago, a friend of mine asked me to be in a recruitment video they were shooting and to be in a photo shoot afterward. So I did. :) It was all done in the Spectrum and unfortunately I was sick, so pretty sure I sounded like a man and looked super tired, but a couple pictures turned out nice. Here are some of my favorites:

I even got to take some with my good friend Erin Whyte!!! (or The Erin as she is known in our house)


Then we took some overlooking the Spectrum and I thought they looked cool. Too bad some guys are playing basketball. Who knew you could just show up and play on the court? I sure didn't.

3 comments:

  1. I love, love, love these. and we love you and THE Erin too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures... except for the ones with those UGGly boots.

    ReplyDelete