The boys are in Hawai'i today (yup, they are IN HAWAI'I!! spoiled I know) and play at 10 pm tonight. Then next week wraps up the regular season with Monday's game against Fresno St. and then Saturday's game against New Mexico St. It's going to be so much fun but I can't believe this season is already so close to being over! I'm just not going to think about it. Here's to being regular season WAC Champs back to back to back!!!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
The End is Near...
The boys are in Hawai'i today (yup, they are IN HAWAI'I!! spoiled I know) and play at 10 pm tonight. Then next week wraps up the regular season with Monday's game against Fresno St. and then Saturday's game against New Mexico St. It's going to be so much fun but I can't believe this season is already so close to being over! I'm just not going to think about it. Here's to being regular season WAC Champs back to back to back!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GIRL!!! I can't even wait!! Reno is going to ROck!! love ya
ReplyDelete