Monday, April 19, 2010

Already Shredding!


Just a quick note! This week is super, super busy with only two weeks left in the semester before finals. Yikes! So much to do, soooo little time!

I just wanted to quickly mention my latest attempt to exercise consistently. Last Thanksgiving I was with my aunt, Angenette, and she and I did one of Jillian Michaels' workouts, her 3o Day Shred. I loved it! (I love work out videos! They're so fun) and when my Abuelita heard about it, she decided to buy it for me for Christmas. Well, she thought I might be offended that she bought me a workout DVD (what are you saying?!) so she held off on giving it to me. Easter weekend I was at their condo and she told me about it. I was soo excited! Not one bit offended. haha So she mailed it to me and I am very happy with it! Who knew 20 minutes could feel like such a work out and leave me so sore!

Jillian Michaels' 30 Shred consists of 3 levels of workouts. Each workout consists of 3 circuits, each made up of 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minute of abs plus 2 minutes of warm ups and cool downs. It's only day 2 of following this program but so far I love it. I'm going to try to really get through it in 30 days so I am going to switch to the next level up every 10 days. Guess we'll see what I look like in 28 more days! (plus Sundays, which are my rest days). I love it soo much and I am very excited to keep working out with Jillian! Thanks so much Abuelita!

1 comment:

  1. it really is a good workout! I get it free on demand and I've done it a few times. isn't it funny how Jillian isn't very flexible? ha ha ha proud of you! go kick some assssssssss

    ReplyDelete