Saturday, October 16, 2010

Lazy Day

Today has been one of the laziest days I have had in a while and it has felt soo good! Until 1:30 pm, I did not make my bed (I know!!), put away my laundry that I washed yesterday (still breathing?), shower, get dressed and put on make up...I'm still working on getting my hair done. It might not if I don't have to go anywhere today. It has been fantastic, liberating, and full of Gilmore Girls and talking to friends who have moved away. What more could a girl on Fall Break want?!

Girls Night was super, super fun! The movie was amazing too. Got an A- in my opinion! (the minus for some..well PG 13 material that I didn't really appreciate) It was fantastic. I cried multiple times (that's right, I'm not afraid to admit it!) I highly recommend it.


So yesterday I went to an Aggie soccer game and got a glasses tan line on my face. It's really attractive. But you know what, I don't mind. It was so nice to just sit on the grass, watching a good game and having the sun beat down on me while the temperature was only 70ish degrees. Another reason why I am in love with Fall! The weather during the day is perfect. The leaves have faded in the canyons but in the valley they are finally turning bright yellows and vibrant reds. It's so so so pretty!!! They're starting to fall a little but right now it just accentuates the essence of Fall rather than looking dead. Here's a little look at what I get to see outside my window.


This doesn't come close to doing it justice. It's super pretty! and yes, I can sometimes see into the apartments across the stream. Nothing awkward has been seen and I keep my blinds closed :) Well, when it's important to have them closed of course.

Now I have to go start making flash cards for my Kinesiology class. My teacher really kicked it into gear on Thursday and I feel a little overwhelmed with everything that I need to learn. So here I go! Off to be more productive on my lazy day.

2 comments:

  1. K good, I cried too! I'm actually going to see it again tonight! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete