This weekend I had the chance to spend some time with my little sister while the parents are off playing in Dallas. Before I left, I dropped her off at work (taking my cousin Sara with me) and Emi so kindly got us a rice bowl and drinks...free of charge! Isn't she great?! (p.s. Emi works at Rumbi's..yum!)
When she left us to go work, I decided to take a picture...or two...or more. It turned into "sister stalking". Here is a documentation of the adventures of Sara and Alyssa while stalking Emi.

There she is..serving a table

Walking away from said table

Still serving this table. They were kind of needy

Still serving them. See what I mean?!

Looking around to see where else she's needed. So good at customer service!

But she eventually did get to help another table!

She wouldn't take a picture with me, so this was the best I could get while she walked by

Sara and I hid any mess we may or may not have made. Rice bowl? What rice bowl?!

My encouraging partner in crime. She made that face on purpose. Silly Sara Lara.
No comments:
Post a Comment