Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Truth Tuesday

I had already thought of stealing Kelsey's Truth Tuesday idea when I saw that Katie had already done so. But that did not hinder me so here I am. Here are my truths for today:
  • I love cheese. Sooo much! I even add more cheesy to already cheesy things (ie. Mac n Cheese). Not healthy, I know but it's not like I do it a lot. But when I do ohhhh boy! I just LOVE cheese!
  • I'm a little overwhelmed with my new job. There's just so much to learn and so much that I am suddenly in charge of. However, I am very grateful for it. I also love everyone I work with and am very happy where I am. It's a learning curve you know? Just like any other new job. 
  • Ok...I'm one of those people who refuses to allow Christmas music before Thanksgiving has taken place. I just feel like it gets jipped and it's a pretty good holiday! But I've caved a little. Not just for any Christmas music...I have fallen in LOVE with Michael BublĂ©'s new "Christmas" album. My roommate bought it the day it came out and I liked it so much I bought it yesterday. I may have gotten ready today to Christmas music. Judge me if you want.
  • I got called to be a Sunday School teacher and it totally freaks me out. I know so little when it comes to scriptures and church trivia and remembering all these facts and stories and everything. I'm afraid I'll look like an idiot up there trying to teach people who know a ton more than I do.
That's enough for now. Thursday and Friday I have a trip to Boise for work and then Friday is our basketball game against BYU. It's always a big deal but this year is super scary. We're looking really young and inexperienced (because we are...rebuilding year and all) and it would break my little heart  if we lost to BYU in the Spectrum! Please bless that does not happen!!! Hopefully our crowd will be able to pump up our team and scare theirs a little. We're good at that. 

1 comment:

  1. you are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are gray. you'll never know dear, how much I love you. please don't take my sunshine away! xoxo

    ReplyDelete