Sunday, February 10, 2013

SHBS Cured

I have to share this new discovery! (and no, as much as I wish I were I am not getting paid to write any of this) They are called Twete Bird Headbands!

A couple of posts ago I asked for recommendations for different running apparel and Amy Bodell came to the rescue! I don't know about you, but I have tried many different types of headbands for running and no matter what they ALWAYS end up sliding off my head! What's a girl to do?! Amy recommended that I try these Twete Bird Headbands. Since I trust Amy so much I went right online and bought one. They are lined with felt on the inside and that seems to do the trick! I used my new headband on my run yesterday and then kept wearing it for a few hours later and it did not move an inch.
Awe.some!

They come in tons of different colors and designs but I decided to go for a classic black one to try it out. I think now that I know I like them I may invest in a couple of cute ones. Maybe find a lucky headband for races or something. You never know what your lucky charm will end up being!



This photo was taken post run yesterday. It was soo nice to have my hair stay back while I ran! What a blessing! Thank you sooooooo much Amy!!!! I highly recommend these to anyone also struggling with SHBS (Sliding Headband Syndrome).

p.s. If anyone from Twete Bird sees this post and would like to compensate me for advertising, I'd like a couple more headbands. Thanks ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment