So right now I am sitting in the pile of junk that is my new room and all my earthly belongings. I feel so discouraged right now and don't even know where to start as far as putting everything away goes. I hate moving!!!
I met two of my new roommates and by the looks of it, this is going to be an interesting year. We are totally different people and pretty sure we have very different beliefs and outlooks on life. I am not excited about living with them.
I am kinda having a downer day. I'm not feeling positive about my new house, roommates, or job potential. I am supposed to find out today if I got a job or not. Why they couldn't tell me at the interview is beyond me. and playing this "if you get a call you got the job, if not, too bad" game is awful and has had me anxious all day. This summer better get better soon or else I'm going to flip.
I can't wait to go home in a couple weeks.
life is a learning experience. good vs bad, opposition in all things, you know the story. just remember to keep yourself centered and don't let others make you feel in any way you don't like. your feelings are your own!!!! I love you!
ReplyDelete