My work schedule is pretty good. Right now I'm in one of the less used labs and nobody has come in yet at all. I get off in a little over an hour. I guess people still have time to come in.
A-Team started last week with the opening banquet. I really think we have a great group this year. All the newbies seem super nice and outgoing and friendly. I look forward to getting to know all of them better and becoming good friends with them, as I know will happen after being on A-Team for two years now. It's so great! I can't wait for the first retreat, which is February 12-13. They are soo much fun! And although class has been lengthened to two hours this year, it went by really fast and we have a snack break in the middle. Perfect. Tonight is the first staff sanity, A-Team Bowling. Somehow I happen to miss this every year, so I'm excited to go tonight and see what all the fuss is about!
So one of my best friends got her mission call! So crazy and exciting! Sister Deborah R. Teuscher is going to the New York, Rochester, Hill Cumorah Visitors Center, Spanish speaking mission (mouth full eh?!). She leaves April 21st (I'm pretty sure. somewhere around there) and I know she will be great! Even though I will miss her lots and lots. :)
Aggies won on the road yesterday at Fresno State, CA. It was a good game and the boys have really stepped up there game a ton in the last week and a half. Tomorrow they play Idaho and then are back next Saturday in the Spectrum to take on San Jose State. If the boys keep up these excellent improvements, I have no doubt that we have a huge fighting chance to become the Regular Season WAC Champs for the second year in a row and go on to defend our spot as all around WAC Champions at the tournament in Reno. What an awesome turn of events!!!
Overall, I'd have to say I'm pretty happy. I am such a lucky girl! I have such a wonderful family, amazing friends and a life that I absolutely love with the Gospel at its core. What more could a girl want??!! A birthday, you say? Well butter my buns and call me a biscuit! I have one of those coming up on Monday! The big 2-1!!!!!!!! I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY! One of the best days of the whole year. Especially since I get to share it with my beautiful Mom and my Grandpa (her Dad). Yup, life just can't get much better than this.
No comments:
Post a Comment