Ten Things I wish I could say to 10 Different People (but don't say their name):
1. You're a good friend but you drive me crazy sometimes.
2. You're pathetic. I would be totally fine if I never saw you again.
3. You are so wonderful and energetic. I am so glad we're friends!
4. I am completely jealous of your awesome style and ability to pull anything off. I would look like an idiot wearing most of the things you totally rock. I want to be best friends with you!
5. Some of us have talked about how your life seems so perfect. I'm sure you have your trials too, but your perfection is getting a little ridiculous. On a good note, way to reach your dreams! I am genuinely happy for you.
6. We're friends, so why do you treat me like I'm an idiot and you know better. Get over yourself.
7. You have beautiful eyes and a killer smile.
8. I miss you soooo much! You understand me better than almost anyone. Come home faster!
9. I'm so glad we met and, regardless of those connections no longer existing for us, that we can be awesome friends.
10. Thank you for always being blunt. Some people need to hear it, even me sometimes.
Nine Things About Myself:
1. I always have to be wearing rings and earrings or I feel naked. Except for when I'm working out (ok, sometimes not even then) but especially when I'm sleeping, even naps.
2. I wish sooo much that I had a good singing voice.
3. Regardless of my lack of vocal ability, I sing often. I even tend to sing to inanimate objects, usually my food.
4. I love to laugh til I cry
5. I'm a little lazy. I could be and do so much more than I allow myself.
6. I love the mountains more than any other type of landscape and I never want to live where there aren't mountains again.
7. Occasionally, I get super strong cravings for chocolate and will tear my house apart until I get some.
8. I love sitting alone and looking out a window or just staring off and thinking. It's a peaceful place for me.
9. I wish I didn't have to work or take care of myself and could just go around helping people all day with their problems. If I could choose what type of angel I'd want to be, it would be a guardian angel.
Eight Ways to Win My Heart:
1. Has to listen to me and genuinely care about what I'm saying but also be willing to talk to me about anything
2. A nice singing voice, or instrumental ability (particularly piano or guitar) always get me
3. Shares the same taste in music with me
4. Good sense of humor - has to make me laugh
5. This might be awful and superficial, but good athletic ability is super attractive to me
6. Uphold their standards, which match mine
7. Get me out of my comfort zone without making me uncomfortable
8. Has to get along with my family and friends
Seven Things That Cross my Mind a Lot:
1. What am I going to do?!?!
2. What an idiot...
3. I can't believe college is over. It flew by so fast. I'm not big enough to be a grown up.
4. Come backs that I can never actually bring myself to say in the moment
5. Those are things that happen to other people, but will never be a reality for me.
6. I should run more...
7. I want to cut my hair short...no! I'll regret it. I love my hair long...but I wonder if I'd like it short...hair grows back...no! I would cry....
Six Things I Do Before I Fall Asleep:
1. Brush my teeth...and contemplate flossing
2. Wash my face
3. Go potty...every night without fail! It's an issue.
4. Pray
5. Tell my roommates goodnight
6. Double check my alarm...sometimes more than once.
Five People Who Mean A Lot:
1. Dain Craig aka Faja
2. Lelani Craig aka Mommy Lou
3. Emi Lou Who aka Bucket aka Gup Gup aka.....I could go on and on
4. Elder Christian Craig aka Brother Bear!
5. Kaili Snow aka Girl!
Four Things I'm Wearing:
1. My rings - "A" and "To Thine Own Self Be True"
2. Grey shirt
3. Denim shorts
4. Black cami
Three Songs I Listen to Often:
1. All About Us -He is We
2. Gravity - Sara Barellis
3. Story of Us - Taylor Swift
Two Things I Want to do Before I Die:
1. Visit every continent. My great grandma did it, so can I!
2. Learn to play the piano
One Confession
Sometimes I wish I could run away and start over somewhere new. I want to just leave and not tell anyone where I'm going or what I'm doing. Go to a place where nobody knows me or expects anything of me. I could be a completely new person, get new goals, new aspirations. But I could never do that. I don't have that kind of guts and I know it wouldn't be the nicest thing to my family to just disappear. Plus it would be super lonely. So I won't be doing this. Sometimes it just seems easier to run away but that's not what this life is about. But that's my confession, so take it as you will.
Well, that was harder than I was thinking it would be. It was also a lot more information than I was planning on sharing. Ever. Hope you enjoyed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment